Here are a few queries that are directed to God, specifically the Judeo-Christian God. The questions are as follows:-
- As per Genesis, did you create the world in 7 days or was it all a sham?
- Did you communicate with scribe writers? If so, why did you copy/rewrite older religions (E.g. Mesopotamia)?
- Why didn’t you play a role in preserving the original copies of the scrolls? We only have the copies of the copies of the copies and they contradict each other.
- Considering there are 4000+ active religions in this world. What makes you the one true god?
- How does it feel like giving children HIV/AIDS, Cancer, Autism, Pneumonia, Diarrhoea, Malaria, Meningitis, Measles, and many incurable diseases by birth?
- Why give humans Dengue Fever, Ebola, Bubonic Plague, Cholera, Cerebrovascular Disease, Meningococcal Disease, Necrotizing Fasciitis, H1N1, etc? Why are you so evil?
- Child Abuse (Verbal/Physical) / Rape / Violence. Can you stop it? Will you? When? How?
- Have you ever thought of playing a role in eradicating systemic poverty globally?
- What is your stand on child sacrifice?
- Quit hiding. Would you consider showing yourself (clothed preferable) to everyone?
- What is your gender or are you agender?
- If you love and care for everyone, why does Hell exists? Let me guess, to instil fear?
- Do you consider non-believers your enemy?
- Why are there so many Christian denominations? Why didn’t you stop them when one became narcissistic, condescending over the other?
- Why are churches these days operating as a full-fledged business entity?
- Why are you so homophobic? Why create them that way if you abhor such acts in the first place? Bad programming?
- Why the heck did you agree to sacrifice your son Jesus of Nazareth? What is amusing in that?
- If Jesus of Nazareth is your son, who is that lucky lady in your life, mind me asking?
— Isaiah Nathanael (). Image by Edwin Andrade.